Sunday 1 July 2018

Checking in

As you know, last year I took time out to focus of my health. Because of this I had this goal to publish twelve books in 2018. It is a really big target and I wanted to check in with you all to say how this is coming along.

What have a published so far this year:






My Journey: Living With Metastatic Breast Cancer





Fiery Revenge. Alimanti series, book 3





It's Complicated: Caleb (book 2a in The Dating Game series)





It's Complicated: Owen (book 2b in The Dating Game series)





The Charminator (stand alone spin off in The Dating Game series)







So, as today is the start of July, you can see that I am a little behind schedule. Eek.


Could I have bitten off more than I can chew? More than likely, lol. 
However... there is a plan to release two more books this month, which will make it all even out... I hope lol.


So where are my cheerleaders who will push me to write?


I will check back in around September time and let you know whether I have chewed all my nails off or developed a nervous tic yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment