Saturday 11 October 2014

24 Gaming Marathon

For those of you are aware I have one child then spends a lot of time in Edinburgh's Sick Kids Hospital. The Dr's & nurses are amazing and we would like to return the favour. 
For months now I have had a hospital wish list set up on Amazon where people across the world can go on it and buy books and dvds for the kids at the hospital to enjoy. This is an ongoing thing so feel free to donate. I have also been lucky enough to have some awesome friends who are authors of Children & YA books and they have been donating copies of their books too. If you are an author and would like to donate then please send me a message.



Now today, 11th October 2014, my husband is doing a 24 gaming marathon to raise money for the hospital and what I would like you all to do is to click the follow link and donate. You can also donate via PayPal, you just have to click GBP as a currency to do so. Remember no amount is too small because it all adds up.
You can also follow my husband on twitter @sopac4lyfe   and if you donate why not send him a tweet with and dont forget to hashtag #sksp.





In advance I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who is helping out. It really means a lot and so many children will benefit.


No comments:

Post a Comment