Tuesday 27 May 2014

Open for Auditions

So I decided to take tentative steps into the whole audio world. 
Nervous? You bet.
So I thought I would make a blog to get the word out that I am looking for auditions.
Now because I am British and my books are set in Britain I would like the narrator to narrate with a British accent. This does not mean you have to be British. It just means that if you are not British but are good with accents then you can still give it a try.
There is not harm in trying right? It is just little old me sitting behind my computer screen listening to all auditions. Well this is how I have it in my head - I haven't received one audition yet (boohoo.)
All you need to do is click the audition link, download the script from the book and then follow the simple steps to audition.
So what are you waiting for? 
I want to thank every single person, in advance, who gives it a try. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment