Monday 14 August 2017

A little update

A made a little update on my Facebook author page the other day and I thought I would write a little post here for those who have missed it.
I have had a lot of people wonder why I have not released a book in awhile and for a long time I was keeping it under wraps but then I decided to arrange a charity event and knew that it would eventually get out so I thought 'what the heck?'
Earlier on in the year I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Not only that, it is metastatic which means that it isn't curable but it is treatable. This means that I can kick it into to remission and fingers, toes, legs, arms, breasts, etc ,and whatever else can be, crossed it doesn't come back.
So as you can imagine, my head has been elsewhere. I have been trying to write a bit here and there as well as making diary entries for everything that is going.
For everyone who reads my books and is waiting for another I want to thank you for your patience and I hope that you are understanding.
I also have a Just Giving page, to help raise money for Breast Cancer Care. All money donated goes straight to the charity. Feel free to donate as little as you can because every penny helps.
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lavinia-urban

No comments:

Post a Comment