Saturday 12 April 2014

Nichola Thomson singing

Last night my best friend uploaded a video to Facebook that had her daughter Nichola singing on it. Now I have heard Nichola sing years ago and I have always thought she has such a lovely voice. Over the years her voice has become stronger. At one point she was even going to audition for Britains Got Talent but chickened out at the last minute. The reason? She does not have the confidence. 

Nichola is a beautiful nineteen year old girl from Edinburgh and I feel that the world needs to hear her voice and that she needs to realise just how talented she really is.
The video are pictures of her nephew and I think the song works perfectly. I actually love this song and even prefer Nichola's version than the original. Let me know what you think either on here or YouTube and please feel free to share and spread the word.








No comments:

Post a Comment